What to do with all that data?
Flying a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) equiped with visual and thermal inspection equipment, several data sensors combined with highly accurate positioning data, generates a lot of useful data. Trinova is an engineering company with the expertise to evaluate this data set. With the use of specialized engineering modelling software, Trinova helps its customers to transform this data into executable business decisions.
The data captured by UAVs can be transformed into 3D models for following purposes:
- Better visualisation of specific items, buildings or area’s
- Volume and weight calculations
- Trend Analysis over time
- Triangulation surveying to determine the spatial dimensions and the geometry of an item.
- Export and import directly from and to CAD/GIS systems
Trinova has the inhouse ITC Level 3 Infrared Thermography Certification. This allows Trinova to advise its customers on the evaluations of thermal inspections.
- Building applications such as
- Visualize energy losses
- Detect missing or defective insulation
- Source air leaks
- Find moisture in insulation, in roofs and walls,
- Roof, Pest and Non destructive material inspections
- Energy Auditing
- Solar panel inspections
- Conduct Large Area Heat Loss Surveys
- Identify Water & Steam Leaks from District Heating Systems
- and many more
- Aerial inspections with the highest level of safety requirements.
- Engineering modelling to transform the inspection data into
- Thermal expertise to correctly evaluate measurements
Contact us for more info