For Trinova, operational excellence is not a buzz-word, it’s a fundamental way of thinking and operating.
We strongly believe that technological innovation will improve efficiency of our customer’s processes and will support the development of new business opportunities.
But utilizing drones also demand for properly addressing safety and security issues, respecting the privacy of citizens, and minimizing the environmental impact.
Phases of operation
- During management review, we study compliance of our procedures with concepts laid out by JARUS, EASA and Eurocontrol.
- During mission risk analysis, we utilize the holistic risk model as defined by “JARUS guidelines on Specific Operations Risk Assessment (SORA)” published by the Joint Authorities for Rulemaking on Unmanned Systems (JARUS)
- During mission preparation planning, we utilize proven concepts of both aviation and military industry.
- During mission execution, detailed checklists are used which describes step-by-step the mandatory actions which have to be performed during the operation.
- After conclusion of the mission, we conduct post operation feedback with all participants in order to improve the overall operational excellence.
ISO9001 certification – Work in progress
With this type of operational excellence in mind, it is obvious that Trinova is working towards an ISO9001 certification.