See the unseen
Thermography is a contact-free determination of the temperature on the surface of a measured object.
Using a thermal camera, thermal inspection can discover problems that cannot be seen with a traditional camera.
- High voltage power lines – Detecting damaged, outdated or unprofessionally installed electric joints.
- Building and roof inspection – Detecting moisture leaks, incorrect heat insulation, thermal bridges, etc.
- Photovoltaic power plants – Detecting defects that affect the service life or restricts the performance of the panels.
- Pipeline inspection– Detecting liquid of gas leaks and incorrect heat insulation.
- Finding living creatures – Detect people or animals in complete darkness or through smoke or fog.
Extensive information on thermal inspection applications can be found on following websites:
Discover why our equipment will make the difference.